The task snapshot report can generate many different views into your tasks — using the View By section to segment your data, and the Filter section to control which clients, projects, etc, should appear. The View By option controls how the tasks are segmented along the vertical axis. For the horizontal axis, you have the option of selecting start date, due date, or closed date.
Run reports to answer questions such as:
- How many tasks did we start last week?
- How many tasks did we complete last month for Client X?
- Who has the least amount of assigned tasks due this week?
- Who closed the most tasks last quarter?
As you can see, the possibilities are endless. Give it a try and find your own insights.
Some other helpful filters:
- Open tasks by project for the current month
- Due tasks by project for the current month
- Closed tasks project for current month
Here is a basic example of the report: