Welcome to the official Intervals Help site!
The site includes documentation, videos, common questions, current uptime status, and tips and tricks. The site is here to help you get the most out of your Intervals account. If you can’t find what you are looking for please contact our support team.
What is Intervals?
Intervals is an online time tracking, task management, and project management service that launched in 2006. Thousands of small businesses around the globe rely on Intervals to get their daily work done. Learn more at www.myintervals.com.
Most popular help resources
- Is there a report that shows how many tasks are closed per week?
- Which report is best to see the total value of work over time?
- Is there a way to set monthly timesheets?
- Is there an activity log that shows a person’s activity?
- I need to see descriptions and rates. Is there a way to combine the Summary Report and Project Activity Report?
- Time tracking notifications
- Weekly Timesheets – What is a timesheet? How does the submission and approval flow work?
- Can I copy my weekly timesheet?
- How to submit your timesheet for approval
- Can I change the amount of characters that are allowed when time is added? I need a larger description of work performed.