Welcome to the official Intervals Help site!
The site includes documentation, videos, common questions, current uptime status, and tips and tricks. The site is here to help you get the most out of your Intervals account. If you can’t find what you are looking for please contact our support team.
What is Intervals?
Intervals is an online time tracking, task management, and project management service that launched in 2006. Thousands of small businesses around the globe rely on Intervals to get their daily work done. Learn more at www.myintervals.com.
Most popular help resources
Recent help resources
- Is there an audit trail on task changes? Are changes logged?
- How do I share a saved report with my team?
- Using Google sign in to create an Intervals trial account
- How do I use Google sign in to log into my Intervals account?
- What does the “filter active items only” checkbox do on reports? It doesn’t seem to change anything.