Welcome to the official Intervals Help site!
The site includes documentation, videos, common questions, current uptime status, and tips and tricks. The site is here to help you get the most out of your Intervals account. If you can’t find what you are looking for please contact our support team.
What is Intervals?
Intervals is an online time tracking, task management, and project management service that launched in 2006. Thousands of small businesses around the globe rely on Intervals to get their daily work done. Learn more at www.myintervals.com.
Most popular help resources
Recent help resources
- Does the task recurrence feature have bi-weekly as a scheduling option?
- Do you allow recurring tasks to be bi-annual (every 6 months)?
- Can I pause a recurring task?
- Can I create an administrator level user that sees all projects but not the administration settings?
- How to create and manage a retainer project
- Can an invoice be voided? Can I mark an invoice as bad debt?
- Can I view only projects on the Gantt chart (no tasks or milestones)?
- I need an Intervals Accessibility report. Do you have a VPAT?
- I see that time is displayed in decimal format; can I add time in time format?
- Can I control the page orientation of scheduled reports?