Don’t let a project spin out of control ever again.
Ah, the joy and pain of managing projects. We built Intervals online project management software after two of our own larger projects spun out of control. We didn’t know we were over budget until it was too late.
Intervals is here to make sure you know where your budgets stand and where project task time is managed.
- Set and manage budgets in real time
- Create, assign and supervise tasks
- Assign people to tasks and projects
- Track billable and non billable hours
- Enable or disable executive (client) access to projects
- Run detailed, multi-faceted reports and export them in one click
- Track your true hourly rate
- Add expenses to projects
If your projects tend to be very similar in nature and are repeatable you may want to give copying a project a look. Templated projects can be created and then copied whenever a project of that type is needed.
To see all that Intervals can do for you at the project level, we encourage you to go to the projects tab and click on a single project. Explore the links on the left (dashboard, estimated vs. actual, expenses, etc.).
Spend a few minutes getting acquainted with setting budgets and creating budget alerts. As is true with all project management, a few minutes of preparation at the beginning makes a huge difference in the final outcome. We encourage you to guess the hours, track a project and its task time end to end, and learn from the process.