The Task Snapshot Report can generate many different views into your tasks using the “View by” filter to segment your data, and the “Filter options” section to control which clients, projects, etc, should appear. The “View by” filter controls how the tasks are segmented along the vertical axis. For the horizontal axis, you have the option of selecting start date, due date, or closed date under the “Group by” section.
Run reports to answer questions such as:
- How many tasks did we start last week?
- How many tasks did we complete last month for Client X?
- Who has the least amount of assigned tasks due this week?
- Who closed the most tasks last quarter?
As you can see, the possibilities are endless. Give it a try and find your own insights.
Some other helpful filters:
- Open tasks by project for the current month
- Due tasks by project for the current month
- Closed tasks by project for current month