Scenario 1: I know my Intervals domain, but I don’t remember my username or password.
If you know the Intervals domain for your account but do not recall your username and/or password, your login information can be reset from the login page of your account.
1. Click on the Forgot password? link.
2. Enter the primary email address that is associated with the account.
3. Click the send button to receive an email with a link to securely reset your username and/or password.
Note: When you click on the link in the email, your account username will automatically be pre-filled into the username field. You can change it, or leave it as is.
Scenario 2: I don’t remember the URL where my company logs in.
If you can’t find your account (don’t recall your Intervals domain name) and do not know where to login, there is an alternative method to log into your account.
1. Go to the login page at www.myintervals.com/login and click on the “Email me a login link” button.
2. Enter your email address and click submit.
3. Check you inbox and click on the “Log in to my account” button.
This will launch your account and automatically log you in.