Video Introduction to Saving and Scheduling Reports
This video introduces how to save a report and schedule it for automated delivery. Saving a report allows you to run the report again in the future with a single click, and scheduling the report allows you to deliver a PDF or CSV version of the report to whomever you like at a delivery schedule that you specify. The CSV version includes the raw data used to generate the report that can be manipulated in a spreadsheet program.
Why use Scheduled Reports?
- Save Time – having reports delivered to your inbox instead of finding the information manually
- Visibility – gain visibility into your business goals
- Communicate – keep key people in the loop with automated reporting
How to Schedule Reports
- Run the desired report with the preferred parameters (date range, client, project, person, etc.)
- Save and name the report
- Add a note to be included in the email
- Set the delivery schedule by picking when the schedule report should be run (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Choose who to send the report to (you can send it to external email addresses and distribution lists)